The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a data protection statute established in California to enhance privacy rights and consumer protections for Californian residents. For more details on CCPA, who it applies to, and FAQs, visit the official CCPA website.
How does Lumin PDF comply with CCPA?
The combination of our certifications, compliance standards, and existing business practices declares Lumin PDF compatible with CCPA regulations.
- We uphold processes that ensure prompt notifications to customers and authorities in the unlikely event of a data breach.
- We have formal and documented internal policies related to data security.
- We have safeguards in place to ensure secure and proper handling of stored data.
- We only process personal data according to our customer’s instructions.
- We do not sell your data, or our customers’ data, to any third parties.
There is no need to opt-out of the sale of your data because Lumin PDF does not sell visitor or customer data.
Under CCPA, Californian residents have the right to know and request deletion of their data. This action can be performed from the Profile page in your Settings.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your safety and security using Lumin PDF, please send us a detailed message to [email protected]